Thursday, September 21, 2006

Councillor Rayleen Kelly

PARKING SCHEME FOR SEEDHILL

There has been much discussion over the parking scheme for Seedhill and the East End and I have been in the middle of it a few times! At the Full Council meeting where this was discussed (22nd of June 2006) I asked the council to consider the issue of Second permits with regard to the scheme, the Labour Administration (of which I am a member) advised that this issue had been considered and would be revisited once the scheme has 'bedded in'.

I have made a promise to my constituents that I will continue to keep this item top of the agenda and I have kept and continue to keep this promise.

If you wish to see the plans they are on display at Gilmour House, Abbey House, Paisley Town Hall and the Lagoon. If you wish further information on this please do not hesitate to contact me or the Director of Planning and Transports office.

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.