Monday, September 18, 2006

Absent Friends

Missing Pauline

My friend Pauline is in Lanzarotte at the moment on holiday with her parents for a well deserved break and I thought just in case she reads this (I doubt it but I remember there being an Internet cafe in the complex) I should point out that I am missing her, hope she is having a great time and let her know that I have managed to remember to tape both episodes of the West Wing that she has been away for!

Hope you are having fun sweety and I will see you soon!

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.