Saturday, October 28, 2006

BIRTHDAY CHARITY EVENT

PAISLEY DAILY EXPRESS



The above photo shows from left to right, my dad, Cllr Tommy Williams, me and Cllr Mark McMillan. Other Councillors present on the night included Cllr Sam Mullin who provided the disco and Cllr Bob McGerty. This week the Paisley Daily Express contacted me to ask if they could do a feature on party etc I advised they could and provided them with the information as well as a photo, although a little tacky (me with a photo of Tebo) if it helps get more money for Leukemia Research I am all for it.
Remember the page is open until the 23rd of November!

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.