Thursday, October 12, 2006

BIRTHDAY CHARITY EVENT

PREPARATIONS

OK so the tables are being laid, the balloons are being blown up and the food is being prepared! So tomorrow night at this time I will be at the party hopefully surrounded by friends and family!

I am hoping that I can raise a lot of money for Leukemia Research Fund and help as many people as possible.

So for those who are attending enjoy, relax and dance the night the night away, I will put photos of the event on as soon as possible, I will not be able to post much next week as I am away on holiday (although might get my house sitter to do it for me!). See you on the flip side!

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.