Sunday, December 10, 2006

PET HATES

PARKING


OK I know I have posted an article about this before but, having been out in Braehead I have to do another one. I have a new pet hate! People who park on the end of the parking bays! They are marked for a reason people! It drives me nuts when the management of the shopping centres do absolutely nothing about those people who decide that instead of looking for a real parking space like everyone else they will just park where ever the hell they like!

It comes back to the abuse of the disabled parking bays, too many people who go to Braehead park in the disabled parking bays without having a blue badge, which stops the disabled getting access to the shopping centre.

I am going to write to Braehead to ask them for their help in regulating their parking properly, will let you know how I get on!

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.