Thursday, February 08, 2007

PREVIOUS COMMENTS

RIGHT TO REPLY

As far as possible I will try and give commenter's a fair go on this blog, I will enter into debate, but, I implore those commenting to steer away from the mile long diatribe! Check out the previous post comments for an indication of what I mean, the comment from Right for Scotland at the end asks if the previous posts, in terms of the VERY LONG ones can be put into a separate article, the answer? Yes, it will take a while though because I am really busy at the moment and Shotgun has left an equally (if not increasingly) long comment in response to my last response, I hope to answer ALL the questions raised in an article real soon, maybe I will have time over the weekend, stay tuned for more info.

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.