Monday, February 12, 2007

SELECTIONS

PAISLEY EAST AND RALSTON


Tonight was the selection for the candidates for the Paisley East and Ralston ward, as I have previously pointed out this is the new ward which Seedhill (my current ward) will fit into, and I am pleased to say that I have been reselected to stand in this ward.

Joining me to make up the Labour team for this ward is Mr Jim Sharkey an experienced community campaigner and extremely hard worker, you will see more of the campaign on this blog in the days to come but for the moment I wanted to thank all of the members who braved the weather to come to the selection meeting and who have put their trust in both Jim and myself, we will not let you down.

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.