Tuesday, February 13, 2007

NEW FUNCTIONALITY

ONLINE POLLING

Now that I have kind of got the hang of this blogging stuff (although bit disappointed that the mobile blogging doesn't seem to be available to UK users yet, would be very useful during the campaign!) I thought that I would have a look and see what additional functionality can be added to the service, and low and behold I can use a free poll service.

I thought it might be worth giving it a try and so I have added one for this week, I have chosen a frivolous question, with no political undertones for a starter, have a go and let me know what you think.

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.