Tuesday, November 21, 2006

INSPIRING WOMEN

'SOMEDAY I WILL TREAT YOU GOOD'


I love reading other people's blogs, and while scouring the Internet this evening I found the blog above (http://andrewkbrown.wordpress.com/). On this blog there is a quiz about inspiring women, I have taken it twice, and both times came up with Mary Wollstonecraft.

The good part about it is that when you have finished it tells you a little of the history of the particular woman, take it see who you resemble.

To access the quiz click on the title above 'Inspiring Women'

2 comments:

Scrybe said...

I would reccomend andrew's blog (someday i will..) as an interesting and delightful read - I've bookmarked it for my morning cuppa n trawl through blog experience.

Anonymous said...

Oh don't you'll make me blush.


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.