Wednesday, November 22, 2006

ANONYMITY

COMMENTING


I have decided that due to some confusion over whether or not I am right to ask for those commenting to at the very least identify themselves I am taking the step of now NOT publishing comments unless the person identifies themselves, this should cut down on the confusion on my position.

This will not stop the likes of Max or Martin, who are obviously NOT in agreement with me in terms of politics, but it will stop those who like to challenge my position without identifying themselves or their own views.

This is just something I am trying and I know that it will not be popular with the anonymous crowd but to be honest if they had a blog I would identify myself when posting a comment I don't think it is too much to ask that they do likewise!

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.