Thursday, August 09, 2007

MOLLY THE WONDER DOG

MY FIRST MOBILE BLOG


This is the first blog entry I have made in a while and it is also the first blog entry I have made via my mobile phone. I must admit I wanted to get the mobile blogging up and running during the recent elections but the service was only available in the US at that time so had to wait.

The above photo is of Molly (of course) taken with my new camera phone extrodinaire blogging, photos, video messages and calling the lot very impressed with it so far.

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.