Sunday, November 19, 2006

SHOPPING

BRAEHEAD


Today my sister and I went out to Braehead Shopping Centre supposedly for fifteen minutes (in my sisters time frame!) which turned into two hours! Shopping is only fun when you have money to spend, which I don't so it is annoying basically.

What is more annoying is the number of people who simply walk into you and don't apologise, they don't try and move out the way, they don't even look at you just try and walk right through you. The Christmas spirit obviously hasn't reached some of the shoppers, hence why I prefer doing my shopping online!
You have heard of road rage look forward to shopping rage in the near future!

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.