Thursday, November 23, 2006

BIRTHDAY CHARITY EVENT

FINAL CHANCE!


OK you may be getting sick of hearing about the Birthday fund for Tebo but I am just letting you all know that today is the last day that you are able to donate online through the Just Giving page I set up, so if you haven't given, get a move on!

I would like to say that I am soooo grateful to all of those that helped out and donated, my friends have been excellent, as have my colleagues in the Labour Group in Renfrewshire Council have been extremely generous as have my family. All of those who came on the night thank you so much it was a great night and I have loads of photos as well! The Labour MSPs and MPs locally also pledged their support and it is gratefully received.

Thanks again all, mostly thanks to my mum, dad and sister Clare for all their support and help.

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.