Sunday, September 17, 2006

MEXICAN!!!

OUT FOR DINNER

I am really looking forward to tonight, my sister and I are going out for a Mexican dinner this evening. Mexican food is by far my favourite, there used to be a Mexican restaurant in Paisley but unfortunately it shut down a LONG time ago and because of this I have to go to Glasgow or even Edinburgh for a real Mexican meal. Braehead has now got a Mexican restaurant and we are going to try it out tonight, I will let you all know what it is like.


Margaritas here we come!

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.