Sunday, September 17, 2006

INTERNATIONALISM

VISITORS FROM FAR A FIELD

I have noticed thanks to the tracker at the side that there have been people as far away as Australia reading my blog, to say I was impressed is an understatement, although I am still not sure if it is my relatives or not!


I have relatives all over the globe from California, Chicago, Ontario to Melbourne in Australia. In fact I think the only place there are not any Kelly's related to me is on main land Europe! So I just wanted to say Hi and thank you for visiting me, and come back soon!

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.