Saturday, September 23, 2006

Leukemia Research Fund

MY 30TH BIRTHDAY

Well it is my 30th birthday in October and I am really looking forward to it. I know reaching one of those milestones is usually seen as a BAD thing but I am seriously looking forward to it!



The reason? Because I feel this year I am making a difference, instead of asking for expensive presents and trinkets I am asking for money! All the money will then be donated to Leukemia Research Fund in the name of Terence 'Tebo' Kelly my youngest brother who we unfortunately lost 10 years ago this year to Leukemia.



I have included opposite a link to my donations page which I created today and I would ask that everyone makes a donation, believe me it is a worthwhile cause.



Click here to go straight to the donations page.



Thank you!

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.