Wednesday, January 31, 2007

CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG

EXCELLENT


Last night I was fortunate enough to be invited to go see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang with my sister in Edinburgh, and it was excellent. I was interested to see how they were going to do a lot of it including the flying car! I was not disappointed, the car flew and you could not tell how it was done! The principles included Joe McFadden, was not sure how this would go as I had never heard him sing before, but he is actually very good, the kids were great but, nothing compares to the car!

There are still tickets available, the only negative comment that I would make is that the tickets are VERY expensive and as we were in the balcony we were quite far away from the stage and the seat were very small and had practically no leg room!

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.