Monday, September 11, 2006

MOLLY AND BESSIE

BEAUTIFUL RENFREWSHIRE

As you will notice from below I have mentioned my parents dogs before and even put on photo's of them, as the SNP locally are constantly talking down Renfrewshire I thought that this would be a perfect place to show what they are talking down.


The photos show Molly and Bessie in the pond in Renfrewshire, at Erskine beach and of course in the safety of their living room.





I know they look sweet, but they are fiercely loyal and protective of one another, they are also the sweetest dogs on the planet, as long as we think you are OK, or as long as you are not the vet with a big needle! They enjoy barking, fighting with each other and chewing my trousers when they are in a play mood and I am walking across the living room!

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.