Saturday, April 07, 2007

ROMA 2006


PHOTOS

OK I know I am labouring the point but, I was looking through some posts and I had suggested that when my sister gave me copies of the photos that she took I would post them on here, I now have them so I have posted some below...


The postcard shot from the top of St Peters Basilica

Me at the Vatican


Statues on the roof of the Vatican


Me checking out the sights of Rome


As you can see from the photos the weather was outstanding especially for October and I am so grateful to my mum and my sister without whom I would never have gotten to go as they paid for a huge chunk of it for my Birthday present.

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.