Thursday, April 05, 2007

COUNCILLOR RAYLEEN KELLY

GRAFFITI


Short update, I am literally just off the phone to a lovely Scottish Power engineer who was standing at the sub station in the East End Park further to my request for the graffiti to be removed. I call Chris lovely because he has told me that Scottish Power are going to put the East End Substation onto the rolling maintenance scheme where the painting is done every six months.



Further to this the graffiti removal should take place within the next 30 days and I have notified the Police so that they can pay particular attention to this area in the coming weeks and months.


No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.