Saturday, December 16, 2006

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

DECORATIONS


























I finally got round to putting up the Christmas decorations in my flat last night, it always makes the place look festive and fun! I love Christmas, I love coming out of the cold night into a warm and cosy flat and I love that my family always gets together and has a great time, I get to spend loads of time with my big sister and it is a great excuse to get my mates round and have a wee party!

So to all a Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Prosperous 2007!

The blogging will probably slow up over the Christmas period so if I don't see you before or during the Christmas period have fun and be safe when you are out and about.

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.