Sunday, October 22, 2006

SNP UPSET

NATIONALIST FORUM

Well it turns out that this website is being read by some not of the Labour persuasion, just for those people who are posting on the 'Free Scot review' forum neither me nor my dad have posted or will post messages on your site, we have better things to do like representing our constituents! Your insecurities are showing here, why are you so afraid of challenging opinions? Why are you intent in using personal attacks rather than policies or politics to prove your argument? Because you have neither?

The only reason I found out about it was because so many of you have visited my website, the stat counter advertised at the bottom of this page gives me the details of where you have been last! So just for you all, unlike you all I reveal my name when I post, I am not ashamed of my views and I believe that if you want to make a point and stand by your convictions you should have courage and reveal your identity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the gNats are annoyed you must be doing something right.


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.