Monday, October 23, 2006

ROMA 2006

ROMA 2006



This is me on my mobile to my dad, while he was stuck in Paisley and I am on the open top bus outside the Colosseum, my sister Clare took the photo, she was laughing because my dad had called for advice on a computer glitch! It is excellent how you can keep in touch when you are so far away!


The above photo is above is me on the last night of the holiday during our meal, which was fantastic, I will have to get the name of the restaurant and give it a plug on here because the food was excellent!

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.