Sunday, September 24, 2006

Labour Party Conference

THE REAL SHOW IN TOWN


Well the real show in town has finally arrived the Liberal Democrat Conference was simply the warm up act for the main attraction! OK so I get a little excited about the whole conference season, despite never having been to the main Labour Party conference I am an avid follower of all of the conferences and hope that all of the delegates are enjoying themselves.

Also a big shout out to the Bloggers4Labour crowd who are having a get together, I would suggest the same for Scottish Conference but I think it would pretty much be me on my lonesome having a glass of wine! Have fun guys and remember and blog all the gossip for those of us that can't be there!

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.