Sunday, January 21, 2007

24 SERIES 6

FANTASTIC


The only other series that I have been this excited about was the last series of the West Wing, this evening 24 series 6 started and I am so excited that I had to stop myself cheating by reading the synopsis of the upcoming episodes on the 24 website.

At the beginning/end of the advert break there was a small promo type of advert with a web address and a password, me being my inquisitive self decided to check it out and it is a excellent system. It is like online gaming to go with the programme! They have set up websites you have to access and you get a call on your mobile from someone who sounds like the guy from Mission Impossible. On a separate note it is a little like the full gaming experience using all media, something quite a few people have been waiting on. Check it out for yourself, if you have time!

I must say though how much bad luck can one man have?

No comments:


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.