Thursday, November 09, 2006

ELDERSLIE DESERVES JOHN

LABOUR PARTY CANDIDATE


It will come as no surprise that I am 100% behind the Labour Party's choice for the Elderslie by election John Caldwell. John is a genuinely nice guy, and has lived in Elderslie for twenty years now, and was a close friend of recently deceased local Labour Councillor Jean Goldie. In the Paisley Daily Express John shows his commitment to Elderslie and said ...


'This is a by election nobody wants. Jean Goldie was a true champion for the people of Elderslie. I am proud to live in Elderslie and be associated with the village. I want to continue the work of Jean Goldie and, if elected, I will fight to make my community a better place for local people.'


A local resident Mr Nicol said ...


'Elderslie needs a local person to fight our corner. John Caldwell is the right choice to make our community safer.'


His issues are the issues of the community of Elderslie and I hope that the voters will elect him to serve on the Council on their behalf.

1 comment:

Mudricky said...

Good luck to John who I have known knew since I was a wee boy. He will do his very best by Elderslie if elected.


WEB DISCLAIMER

Please note all postings on this blog are of a personal nature and do not reflect the opinions of either Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Labour Party or Renfrewshire Labour Group. NB No annonymous comments will be published on this blog if you have something to say have the courage to identify yourself.